Let’s Talk About The Sex

We know that talking to your beloved pet about the S-E-X can be difficult. That’s why we’re making it easy for you. Just read our book, “How to Talk to the Cats and Dogs About the Birds and the Bees,” and you’ll learn how to teach your anipals the virtues of being virtuous. Look for it on Amazon today... well, actually don’t.

This entry was posted in Webisodes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Posted 12/21/2010 at 2:55 am | Permalink

I can’t talk to my pets about sex because I start to laugh. Joey should come to my house and talk to them =D

2. Posted 12/24/2010 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

Hi what’s up my name is Mary what is best way to talk to my
    cat about sex even though she don’t got much to worry about because
    she already been fixed.

3. Lisa
    Posted 12/29/2010 at 2:18 am | Permalink

Who did the artwork for your book cover? It’s so adorable!
    And hilarious. I would buy that as a poster if it was for sale. Oo,
    **FUNDRAISER OPPORTUNITY** Are you paying attention?

4. Posted 12/29/2010 at 11:16 pm | Permalink

Who gives you the freaking right to tell us what we can do
    with our own body. I mean really, get off your freaking high horse.
    Such absolute hypocrisy. Its like the pot calling the kettle black.
    Maybe you need to control your own sexual horniness... poor mother
    earth is eaten up alive by humans... over 6 f***ing billion of
    them.... 6,890,268,056 to be exact. And this is not counting all
    those who have ever lived... over 100 billion... 106,456,367,669.
    So yeah. Until you can keep your own junk in your pocket, you have
    no right to preach, at all, period.

5. Ima Believer
    Posted 12/31/2010 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Hi Joey! I was hoping you could come over and help me put
    chastity belts on my four rottweilers. They don’t seem to like when
    I try to, so I’m sure you know a better way. Thanks!

6. Austin Sinard
    Posted 01/03/2011 at 4:35 am | Permalink

I would love to talk to my cats about sex, they seem to not
    get the message when I tell them not to, in need of Joey’s help

7. Marie
    Posted 01/03/2011 at 9:09 am | Permalink

You go Joey – I hope you make a big impression on those who
    just don’t care, just don’t know, just don’t understand. Ignorance
    seems to be the biggest barrier to spaying and neutering – maybe
    you can enlighten many !

8. Corey
    Posted 01/05/2011 at 5:44 am | Permalink

This guy is a for real genius. I’m spreading this stuff
    around. Someone should put this on youtube if it isn’t
    already.

One Trackback

1. [...] got purity collars, pet sex toys, birth control
    information–and now, a new book titled “How to Talk to
    the Cats and Dogs About the Birds and the Bees.”
    I’m on board. Are [...]