Learning their language

Guess this makes HelpJoey bilingual. Kind of. Sort of. Watch as he figures out how to communicate with the felines and get them to stopchasingtail.

This entry was posted in Webisodes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Kallie Hinson
    Posted 11/12/2010 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

Joey...you’re my friend : )

2. Rachel
    Posted 11/12/2010 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

The work my group does w/ cat rescue can be so emotionally difficult. Thank you for spreading this important message in such a hilarious, memorable way that perks us all up.

3. Posted 11/12/2010 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

MEOW! Meow meow mu. Mrrearl, meow 1,747 meow meeeeow October 2008. Meow meow, pddddoow pdddoow meow mu. Ffft hist hist rrrrow!

4. dia zodikoff
    Posted 11/12/2010 at 7:53 pm | Permalink

Thanks. However, not only do I love cats but dogs just as much. And don’t get me started on people with hamsters, ferrets, birds, etc., who don’t realize any male and female of the same species, will reproduce. I assume you know some U.S. states allow breeding of wild animals, like lion. Not only did my county finally remove a lion and, hopefully, placed it in a sanctuary, but some states breed these for food (‘at exclusive restaurants’*) Indiana still, as I’ve understood, can still legally breed cougars, or whatever the animal is. These animals aren’t permitted in my county in Ohio but, of course, many people care less about rules.

*one restaurant used to be The Heritage, on St. Rt. 50, east of Cincinnati although it may be out of business by now)

5. Posted 11/13/2010 at 4:55 am | Permalink

You need Sarah Palin’s duaghter and an animal purity club or something. Someone to show cats that abstinence is cool! You could even get each cat a diamond ring and dress them up in a wedding gown do some dancing and tell them you love them and that they need to save themselves for marriage. You could also have abstinence taught in public shelters. There are too many unwanted pets in this world so i truly hope your work can be helpful. And if abstinence doesn’t work, and if converting them to christianity doesn’t work then... Well, you could always teach them about condoms and birth control and have a sex ed class set up in every shelter? Best of luck to you and the abstinant animals!

6. rain
    Posted 11/13/2010 at 11:53 am | Permalink

Love it! lol I should take lessons myself so I can finally tell my cats to stop bugging me for breakfast while I’m trying to sleep in.

7. Beth
    Posted 11/13/2010 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

Good stuff, now you just need to figure out how to stop humans from procreating so damn much.

8. Sabrina
    Posted 12/22/2010 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

so my cat was sitting on my lap when i watched this. lol he
    started flippin out and went away all pissed off, LMAO!! Nice job
    Joey :)